Terms & Conditions
Indemnity & Release Agreement
1.a. I acknowledge that I have read and understand this Indemnity and Release and agree to be bound by it.
1.b. I certify that if I am acting as an agent of the registrant who will be participating in the Event and in consideration of the Event Organiser accepting the registrant’s application to participate in the Event, I have the authority and do grant an indemnity to the organiser on behalf of each individual registrant.
2. I acknowledge that by submitting an entry application form and participating in the Event may involve real risks including but not limited to serious injury or even death from various causes including over exertion, dehydration and accidents with other participants, spectators or road users. I voluntarily assume all risks associated with my participation in the Event or any activity associated
3. I, the undersigned, in consideration of and as a condition of acceptance of my participation in the Event for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, release the Event Organiser, officers, its agents, affiliates, employees, members, volunteers, sponsors, promoters and any person or other body directly or indirectly associated with the Event, from all claims, demands and proceedings arising out of or in connection with my participation in the Event and I indemnify them against all liability (including acts of negligence to the fullest extent permitted by law) whatsoever and howsoever caused arising as a result of or in connection with my participation in the Event including any loss whatsoever of personal property or otherwise.
4. I will abide by the Event timelines, as varied from time to time and will abide by directions given by Event officials and accept the Event Organiser has discretion to accept or decline an entry on whatever grounds.
5. I acknowledge that I am not (and no other person is) entitled to a refund or credit of any nature in relation to any ancillary items I have paid (for myself or another person), for any reason whatsoever, or in any circumstances, unless and to the extent that the Event Organiser is required to provide a refund or payment at law.
6. I accept the Event Organiser may at their absolute discretion, limit the number of entries in the event for risk management purposes. Should my entry be received and rejected after an introduced limit has been reached, I shall be entitled to a full refund of my entry fees only and have no other claims
7. I consent to my details being disclosed to parties necessary in the conduct of the event and official charities for purposes of issuing Tax Invoices.
11. I consent to the publication and/or use in any form of media whatsoever of my name, image, voice, statements or otherwise, without payment or compensation and agree that I will reasonably expect to receive marketing material, such as SMS, email and entry forms, from Rotary International and sponsors regarding its events.
COMPETITORS OR THEIR AUTHORISED AGENT MUST ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT
Event, I agree to indemnify and shall keep indemnified the Organisers in respect of any losses they or any of them may suffer as a consequence of any claim/s by the minor and to the same extent as any other competitor indemnifies the organisers pursuant to the Clause 1 above.