Be part of the challenge and register today
Looking for some merchandise? Head over the Rotary Down Under Store
Walk with us
We have a three year goal to make good on a promise – will you be part of history and help make this happen?
Not into walking? That's fine, you can still join by donating to the cause here
Polio is the world’s forgotten disease and something that should have been made history a long time ago. It is a crippling and potentially fatal infectious disease. There is no cure, but there are safe and effective vaccines. The strategy to eradicate polio is therefore based on preventing infection by immunizing every child until transmission stops and the world is polio-free.
This October we are asking you to Walk With Us for those who can’t. We are challenging you to walk, run or roll 10, 20 or 50km throughout the month and raise vital funds that will help eradicate and prepare us for a Polio free world.
In recent months we have all had to find new ways to stay fit and healthy. Rotary’s Walk With Us End Polio Walk is also a fitness challenge that you can complete from October 1st to 31st to reach your target in a COVIDsafe way.
Be part of something special: Walk With Us this October for those who can’t. Be part of the end game strategy and raise funds to help make Polio history so that no child ever again suffers paralytic poliomyelitis.
Raised so far
See who is walking to make Polio history
When you walk with us this October you will be helping us to reach our fundraising goal of $50 million this year so we can work to safely reach all children with the polio vaccine.
Two drops, every child, every time...
Made possible by
- Ken Clift just donated $220
- Roy Graham just donated $50
- Alison Pattinson just donated $100
- Chandra Yellapragada just donated $25
- Alan & Jane Hunt just donated $53
- Howard Belcher just donated $53
- Jennifer Mitchell just donated $30
- Nic & Dave just donated $200
- RC of Buderim just donated $243.80
- Andrew just donated $83.74
- Gerry just donated $50
- Anthony Hickson just donated $106
- Anonymous just donated $26.50
- Mark Perree just donated $50
- Philip Wright just donated $53
- Terry McAleenan just donated $26.50
- Bruce Hilliar just donated $315
- Ray Keenan just donated $159
- David Lane just donated $26.50
- Jenni Le Comte just donated $53